Work with JulieCreating a healthier, happier you
Mindset Coaching offers personalised 1:1 support to clarify what’s most important to you. It creates a clear pathway of how to get from where you are now to where you want to be. We take a fresh, practical look at your core values, personal strengths, daily habits, life purpose, your definition of success in life and what brings you joy. Mindset Coaching is designed to enrich your overall well-being, health and happiness.
Who is it for?
Lifestyle Wellness Coaching is ideal for proactive women who prioritise their well-being but are currently feeling stuck or overwhelmed as they’ve lost clarity and direction. If you’re at a crossroads and have been trying to move forward on your own, but get stopped by the same obstacles, then gaining support from a wellness coach to get back on track and gain clarity from confusion is the right solution for you.
Who is it for?
Mindset Coaching is ideal for proactive women who prioritise their well-being but are currently feeling stuck or overwhelmed as they’ve lost clarity and direction. If you’re at a crossroads and have been trying to move forward on your own, but get stopped by the same obstacles, then gaining support from a Life Coach to get back on track and gain clarity from confusion is the great solution for you.
Why it works?
Mindset Coaching carves out time for you to design how you want your life to be. Having an experienced Life Coach standing side-by-side with you every step of the way allows you to see the bigger picture of what’s working and what’s not. A skilled Life Coach objectively asks the right questions to find your own answers, something that family and friends may not be equipped to offer. Meaningful, measurable and inspiring goals are created to pull you forward into positive change. Having a Life Coach supporting you when you hit obstacles is crucial to successfully moving past them and achieving your best flourishing self.
How it works?
Mindset Coaching uses evidence-based approaches to help you achieve a flourishing life. Tools are incorporated from ACT (CBT Model), Positive Psychology, Neuroscience, Mindfulness, Self-Compassion, Character Strengths and Growth Mindset. Alongside the expertise of Core Coaching Competencies, I’ve collated over 75 tools and strategies to create awareness and inspire action for sustainable change. In your coaching you can expect to receive Coaching Resources/Worksheets such as The Complete Lifestyle Wellness Checklist, Core Values Clarification, Character Strengths, Self-Limiting and Self-Enhancing Beliefs, Well-Being Practices such as Mindfulness, Self-Compassion, Gratitude and Self-Care and the Well-Being Toolkit which includes Self-Assessments and Positive Practice Checklists. The coaching philosophy supports you throughout your journey of positive change using personalised accountability, pre/post coaching surveys and unlimited email/phone support.
What you’ll get?
• You’ll clarify what you want, why you want it and how to get it.
• You’ll create personalised S.M.A.R.T.I.E Measurable, and Meaningful Goals.
• You’ll clarify your purpose and what inspires you to get up in the morning.
• You’ll experience clarity and direction with your own Personal Purpose Statement.
• You’ll discover how to bring your Vision Board to life.
• You’ll learn how to think clearer, live simpler and feel calmer.
• You’ll discover your Top 7 Core Life Values and how to align your choices with The Choice Point.
• You’ll learn how to let go of old habits and experience positive sustainable change.
• You’ll identify how to detox from negative thoughts and see new possibilities.
• You’ll learn how to uncover more of who you are and feel comfortable being yourself.
• You’ll discover how to strengthen your closest relationships.
• You’ll discover Positive Lifestyle Practices that support your well-being.
• You’ll identify how to prioritise yourself (without feeling guilty).
• You’ll learn the tips, tricks and techniques to gain back control of your life.
• You’ll receive The Life Stylist Promise that provides my Satisfaction Guarantee.
What to expect in a typical coaching session?
A typical session starts with a simple exercise to get focused, checking in on the objective of the session and the progress of each goal. We reflect on your action steps to reach these goals including any insights and obstacles that got in the way. The Life Coach asks questions and uses deep listening in alignment with your core values and strengths to help you gain clarity. Evidence-based tools and techniques are used to create deeper awareness, seeing new perspectives, generating new possibilities and taking new action to enable you to move forward.
How to get started?
The first step is booking a FREE 15-minute ‘Discovery Call’. It’s a relaxed chat and a great way to see if Mindset Coaching is a good fit for you. Click on ‘Book FREE Discovery Call’ below to find a time that suits you.
Flexible coaching packages are then available:
‘KICK-START’ Session – 1 Session (1 x 90-min session face-to-face or over the phone).
‘INSPIRE’ Package – 5 Sessions (1 x 90-min + 4 x 60-min sessions face-to-face or over the phone).
‘BREAKTHROUGH’ Package – 10 Sessions (1 x 90-min + 9 x 60-min sessions face-to-face or over the phone).
‘ULTIMATE FREEDOM’ Package – 20 Sessions (1 x 90-min + 19 x 60-min face-to-face or over the phone).